Effective Professional Learning at Scale
Support for every teacher so every student is college and career ready
KDS brings a research-proven approach to delivering results in an era of high stakes accountability.
Benefits for School Districts
- Ability to deliver a specific curriculum, content, and pedagogy districtwide
- Active collegial learning to allow teachers to try out ideas in the classroom and make sense of what they are learning in meaningful ways
- Deliver intensive, sustained, and continuous learning over time (with an average of 50 hours on a given topic), so teachers not only learn new strategies, but practice implementing them
- Connect to teachers' collaborative work in school-based professional learning communities and learning teams
- Support educators with coaching, modeling, observation, and feedback to address the specific challenges of changing classroom practice
- Take a coherent approach to curriculum, instruction, assessments, and PD integrated with other school-level policies or reforms
About the KDS Approach
Knowledge Delivery Systems (KDS) is the leading provider of research-based, blended-model strategic professional development solutions for states, districts and schools--supporting the professional growth and needs of individual teachers, coaches, and school leaders
Our mission is to help school districts and states transform professional development to dramatically improve teacher effectiveness and raise student achievement. KDS solutions systematically build district-wide capacity to address a district's most important challenges: closing the achievement gap, Common Core instruction and assessments, cultural competency, diverse learners and differentiation, coaching and instructional leadership, and 1-to-1 classrooms.
KDS online courses are developed by the nation's leading education experts and researchers and are delivered on the KDS Professional Learning Platform (PLP).
The PLP leverages the effectiveness of learning communities to provide the latest collaborative and virtual learning tools and personalized learning experiences to make educator learning engaging, convenient and social.
ADMINISTRATORS, to learn more, contact us at 800-728-0032 or email email@example.com and one of our PD consultants will get back to you.
TEACHERS, browse our course selection for clock hours and professional development graduate credit. Get started by choosing your state >