The state-of-the-art learning solution for educators and administrators
Knowledge Delivery Systems Inc. (KDS) is a leading provider of online and blended strategic professional development for school districts and educators. Our state-of-the-art eClassroom offers educators an innovative virtual learning environment that replicates and enhances the traditional classroom.
NEW -- KDS' Professional Learning Platform (PLP) is a cloud-based, enterprise-level professional development solution for districts. LEARN MORE ABOUT PLP.
The KDS eClassroom offers 24/7 online access while maintaining the integrity of the content and enabling participants to benefit from the learning experience. We offer professional development courses that provide instructional strategies that enhance and improve teaching practice.
- Aggregate Data Exports for Analysis.
- Classroom Observation Tool
- Course Authoring
- Data-collection Template Creation
- Discussion Forums
- Facilitator Engagement
- Growth plans
- Individual Leaner Tracking & Reporting
- Integrated Note Taking During Course Videos
- Survey Instruments
- Teacher Evaluation & Appraisal
- Rich, engaging, and academically rigorous learning experiences in a dynamic video-based platform
- Enhanced online community for interaction among learners, instructors and facilitators
- Interactive study guides and assessments that measure comprehension
- A user-friendly dashboard
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Facilitator's guides to extend and support blended learning models
Additionally, with the KDS eClassroom, you will be able to leverage:
- Customized PD programs that align with your state and district goals
- Timely subject matter presented by industry leaders in their respective fields
- Download and print transcripts, notes and additional resources
- Access KDS Administrative Console to track registrations, course completions and more
Licensing the Platform
The KDS eClassroom Platform can be licensed and uploaded with your own courses, as well as allows access to our extensive course library. For more information, search for courses in your state or contact David Welch at (646) 395-6423.